Friday, July 15, 2011

Red Orchestra

     Hey guys!  Spooge again sticking it to you with another blog post!  This time I wanted to share with you this upcoming game I found.  It's called Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.  I have never played the first game, but I have watched videos on it.  If you guys have played it, let me know in the comments on how it was.

     Anyway, the new game looks really fun and super realistic.  It's kind of similar to Battlefield in the fact that it has huge maps and is able to hold up to 64 people in one game.  The tank system is something that has never really been done in any other shooter.  It is in First person and you have move around to the different positions and interact with the tank.  I'm not really good at explaining this so check out these videos: Part 1 and Part 2.  I am super excited for this game, and when I get my new computer, I'm definitely playing this game when it comes out.  God, I am missing out on so many great games, I can't wait to become a PC gamer.

So that's it for Red Orchestra guys! See you next time, and as always have nice day! :)
                               -Spooge

No comments:

Post a Comment