Saturday, July 16, 2011

PC Gaming

Hey guys, Spooge again and I want to take some time today to talk about PC gaming.  I have been a console gamer all my life, ever since I first got my first Playstation.  I always thought console gaming was better, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.

PC gaming seems better in every possible way.  Better players, better graphics, and mods and other user created content.  I've also heard from others that using a mouse and keyboard for first person shooters is easier than using a controller.  PC also has some great games.  Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Half Life and Battlefield are just a few games that were originally made for PC.  After seeing videos for Red Orchestra 2 it really makes me want to buy a PC.  Steam is a huge advantage of PC gaming.  It allows you to buy a ton of awesome games and has great sales too.    The one downside to PC gaming is that Computers cost a lot more than consoles.  That's why so many people have Xbox 360s.

If you haven't seen the Star Wars Mod for COD 4 yet you should probably check it out above.  The video also has some great information about mods.   That is one of the great things about PC gaming.  Free mods.  Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this, and as always have nice day! :)

                                           -Spooge

No comments:

Post a Comment