Friday, July 15, 2011

Minecraft

     Hey guys Spooge here all over you with new post!  This time it's about Minecraft! 

  So, I have been playing Minecraft lately and I wanted to share what I think about it.  Minecraft is amazing because of the endless possibilities is has for creating things.  If you have ever seen the things people have made in this game then you know what I am talking about.  One guy made an actual computer in Minecraft.  If you want to see the things people can make, search Minecraft on YouTube.
                                                        ...or look at this picture

  Mods are a huge part of Minecraft.  With Mods, people have been able to turn Minecraft into a full on MMO. People have also remade maps from First Person Shooters and have been able to play games like Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.  Mods have also improved the single player aspect of Minecraft as well.  Mods that add Planes, NPC villages, tanks, ray guns, and many other things that I probably don't know about yet also exist.  It really is interesting because I don't think there has ever been a game with as much potential as Minecraft.  I am really excited to see what it will evolve into in the near future, especially with the new adventure update rapidly nearing completion.

I hope you guys enjoyed this article on Minecraft, please let me know what you thought in the comments and tell me how to improve.  Have nice day! :)
                                                      -Spooge

No comments:

Post a Comment